What are cookies?
Cookies are little parts of codes mostly the text files which are inoffensive can be downloaded into your computer or any other device when you visit any website. These files essentially create the purpose of a device or computer.
- Knowing browsing ways on our websites
- Knowing the page visited
- Number of visitors on our website
- Knowing how you found our website
Cookies help us to enhance our experience but if you decide (for any reasons that you do not want to approve cookies then there are stages you can follow to block these cookies. And this step is stated below:
- Go to the settings of the browser you use
- Check whether your browser is letting cookies
- Then check how you can block them.
- Usually, the cookies management options will be found in a Privacy section or similar.
- You need to mention your browser details for the options to block some or all cookies.
Social Network Cookies
We may also mix links to our website from third party websites, mainly from social networks. Sometimes these links may place or read cookies from social networks. These cookies may allow tailored ads, to make it more applicable to you. As we are the only operators so we do not have any access or control over these cookies or the data gathered by them. However, we will take your permission and will update you, therefore.
For more information kindly go through the list below of possible social network cookies.
Cookies that Cosmedocs.co.uk use
Below is the list of the fundamental cookies that we use on our websites and image of what we use them for.
To advertise our services on Facebook, we may make targeted commercials. To allow us to find and target allowable segments of individuals and to make sure the effectiveness of these adverts, Cosmodecs have allowed Facebook cookies. The following features from Facebook may also be integrated into our websites and may place or read cookies:
- Facebook Share (lets you to share items on Facebook)
- Like button (enables the user to like items on Facebook)
- Facebook Social Graph (allows us to attract the basics of Facebook into our websites, such as user profile images, Facebook posts etc.)
- Facebook Pixel
Facebook technologies like Facebook Pixel are used to show you interest-based marketing ads from the brands & favorite advertisers. Data gathered by the Facebook Pixel may also be removed and then used to help improve the efficiency of our websites and marketing determinations.
Creating or logging in to twitter account cookies are typically stored on your device in order to remain logged-in to your twitter account when you visit again. It should be noted that your data is unreachable to us, and is not sent to us by Twitter. Below features from Twitter may also be mix into our websites and may place or read cookies:
- Twitter account log-in
- Twitter share
- YouTube and Google
Following features of YouTube or Google may be assimilated into our websites and may place or read cookies:
- YouTube video player (lets watching YouTube videos)
- YouTube log-in (allows the user to log-in YouTube account and intermingle with the DEC)
- Google+1 button (permits the user to tag the items)
- Google log-in (enables the user to log-in Google account and interact with our website)
Want to arrange and share everything you find on the web, so Pinterest enables you to do it all. People use pinboards to search for beauty tips, cosmetic and beauty cures.
- Google Analytics
We use multiple cookies with reference to Google Analytics. These cookies allow you to examine our website traffic and audience and control the development areas.
- Google AdWords
For your queries/concerns about our policies or how we handle your data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
Data Protection Officer
8-10 Harley Street, London W1G 9PF,