Medical tattooing is simple, safe, effective and minimally invasive. Common areas of interest include:
Nipple and Areola Complex Tattooing
This procedure promotes acceptance of self image and closure on the breast cancer experience
Generally a year after a scar has healed pigments can be used to match the scar to the colour of the surrounding skin in a blending effect. The Precision Plus machine can also be used with a dry needling and dispersion technique known as MCA which relaxes the scar and can cause the scar to re-pigment naturally
The appearance of a cleft lip can be dramatically improved with micropigmentation by creating a balanced shape and camouflaging scars the lip is given definition and volume
Once burnt skin has healed or a year after any skin graft work our camouflage pigments can be used to blend colour to existing skin tones
In some cases it is possible to tattoo colour into patches of vitiligo to match existing skin tones
Scar Relaxation and Stretch Marks
The dry needling MCA technique can offer dramatic results that are lifelong and permanent. The technique can stimulate the body’s natural collagen and melanin to repair and rejuvenate an area of trauma
Brighter, younger, sexier eyes and sparkling eyes!
How long does Semi Permanent make-up last?
Semi permanent make-up is considered permanent since the implanted pigment cannot be washed off. In time, fading will occur and some or all of the colour will need to be reapplied. Semi permanent make-up can last up to one to three years and will gradually fade away.
Does Semi Permanent Make-up hurt?
For most people it isn’t a problem. For others it can be a little uncomfortable depending on the individual’s pain threshold. However anaesthetic creams are applied prior and throughout treatment to keep any discomfort to a minimum as well as local anaesthetic administered by our doctors in certain more sensitive areas.
Is Semi Permanent make-up safe?
Yes, the strictest hygiene and sterilisation standards are followed and pre-packed, sterile cartridges are new for each client. No chemicals are used, only minerals and glycerine. Clients are given an allergy test prior to treatment.
Who can benefit from Semi Permanent make-up?
1. Anyone and everyone who desires a natural enhancement and to give freedom from the daily application of make-up.
2. Alopecia sufferers who have lost some or all their facial hair including eyebrows or eyelashes.
3. Chemotherapy patients who may loose facial hair would benefit from semi permanent make-up before or after treatment.
4. Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying make-up.
5. People with unsteady hands who cannot apply make-up through Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons Disease etc.
6. Anyone who may suffer allergies with conventional make-up.
7. Professional women, entertainers, media figures, models, actresses.