Get the nose you want without hassle
After eyes, your nose is the second thing anyone notices about you. The shape of your nose plays an important part in your appearance. Hence it is important that your nose looks perfect.
For years, the best solution for anyone looking for a nose job was a surgical rhinoplasty. The procedure was painful and required the patient to spend time in the hospital.
Now there is a better alternative to surgery- non surgical rhinoplasty.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty or nose job as it is commonly called is a cosmetic procedure that involves a safe, painless approach to reshaping the nose of the patient. The idea is to correct the defects and non symmetry of the nose by dermal fillers. These fillers are extremely safe, no allergic and produce instantaneous results.
Nose reshaping is a non surgical procedure that aims to remove small defects or add volume to the nose. The procedure is painless and extremely safe. The procedure is carried out by injecting dermal fillers into the target zone. This makes minor yet noticeable changes to the nose with very little downtime, minimal swelling and instant results.
While surgical nose job remains the solution for nose reduction issue, the majority of the issues faced by patients pertain to nose reshaping or recontouring. Non surgical rhinoplasty is ideal in these cases because of the following advantages:
- Non surgical nose jobs are ideal for people who cannot afford the time for a lengthy hospital stay.
- There is no extensive recovery period. The patient could go about their life almost immediately after the procedure.
- The results are visible immediately.
A typical session of non surgical rhinoplasty is preceded by a consultation with the doctor. This is an essential step where the doctor examines the patient and tries to understand their expectation about the outcome of the procedure. This is the time where doctor selects the dermal filler that best produces the results envisioned by the patient.
The next step is the procedure itself. The average duration of the session is 30 minutes and the patient is conscious throughout the time. The dermal filler is injected at the location marked out by the doctor. The patient could monitor the progress and tell the doctor about any changes in what they want.
After the procedure, the patient is free to go without any stay in the clinic.
At Cosmedocs, we use two of safest dermal fillers available in the market. The first product is hyaluronic acid, whose effects last for 6 to 12 months. The second is Radiesse, whose effect last for 12 to 15 months. The decision to use one of these products depends mainly on the results a patient wants. Both these products have the following advantages.
- Dermal fillers are temporary. The best thing about nonsurgical nose jobs using dermal fillers is that the patient and the doctor could opt for a new approach because of the temporary nature of the fillers.
- The changes that can be achieved by using dermal fillers are natural-looking.
- Dermal fillers are versatile. This means that the doctors at Cosmedocs are able to accomplish very specific improvements in nose reshaping that are simply not possible by surgical rhinoplasty.
- The results of dermal fillers are visible very soon after the procedure compared to almost an year in the case of surgical rhinoplasty.
- The patient is conscious during the procedure. The doctor and the patient could both monitor the procedure and carry out improvements in the original plan.
- No downtime is required after the procedure and any minor bruising or redness could be covered by makeup. In any case, these conditions usually go away in three to four days.
Non surgical rhinoplasty is used to correct a wide range of defects in the nose and surrounding area. Following are just a few of them:
- Refine the nose shape or size after surgical rhinoplasty.
- Achieve improvement in the folds of the nose.
- Correct a bump or 'hook' on the bridge of the nose.
- Rebalance an asymmetrical nose.
- An off centre or somewhat crooked nose.
- A flat bridge which could be corrected by a slight increase in height by injecting dermal fillers.
- Balance the size of the nose so that it looks more appropriate with other facial features.