With ageing, the capability of the skin to repair, heal and keep on appearing youthful progressively decreases. To counter the effects of ageing, eDermastamp skin rejuvenation treatment offers highly effective results for skin tightening and rejuvenation.
Derma Stamp is a kind of an evolution of dermaroller technology that is clinically proven to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in skin leading to an improvement in the texture and appearance of skin. This advanced medical Skin needling treatment is conducted through innovative hand-piece that possess a small head having six precision tipped micro-needles that can be controlled precisely by adjusting their depth and speed per second. The results of derma stamp treatment are rejuvenated skin with reduced wrinkles, lines, pores and scarring.
What is Micro Skin Needling Technique?
The Medical Skin Needling technique is also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) that is known for rejuvenating the skin by creating countless micro channels into the skin that promotes collagen production and production of new skin cells.
Derma Stamp is an advanced form of micro needling tool. It is also known as ‘eDermaStamp’ or ‘derma stamping device’. It works in almost a similar manner as that of derma roller. It pierces through the upper layer of skin to promote production of collagen, formation of skin tissues and increase the supply of blood to the skin but without rolling action.
As it is suggested by the name Derma Stamp, it has head full of micro needles which are stamped into the skin. These micro-needles penetrate through the dermis of the skin or the middle skin layer to start the production of collagen. When the micro needles damage the dermis, it trigger the skin’s natural healing and repair mechanism and it starts to reform new skin tissues. Through derma stamp skin rejuvenation technique, controlled and precise micro wounds are formed in the top layer of the skin to which body quickly responds by triggering the healing process in those areas.
The depth and length of the needles used for derma stamp skin rejuvenation treatment depends on the severity of the skin condition which requires treatment.
Skin Indications for eDermaStamp Treatment
Derma stamp can treat the following skin conditions quite effectively:
- Dull skin
- Enlarged skin pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin Pigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Acne and surgical scars
- Rejuvenation of hands, neck and décolletage
When derma stamp treatment is not recommended
- If you have other injectables such as dermal fillers or botox in the 2 weeks prior to the treatment then, it is not advisable to have the treatment. However, it after this duration, it can be conducted.
- If you have raised moles or any skin lesions, avoid having treatment in those areas.
- If you have skin issues like rosacea, eczema and psoriasis
- Actinic (solar) keratosis
- Scars that are less than 6 months old
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mother’s
- Keloid or scarring that is raised
- If you have an active skin infection like cold sore
- Scleroderma and collagen vascular diseases
- Other types of medical conditions like immunosuppression or diabetes