For Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation:
One of the most advanced and latest techniques for acquiring delicate and natural look is non-surgical PDO thread lift procedure. This revolutionary non-invasive facelift technique not only helps in redefining and enhancing contours but also stimulates the production of collagen inside the skin.
For the past 10 years, PDO threads have been used extensively in various surgical procedures for stitching. PDO threads are the plain synthetic fibres that are manufactured from ‘Polydioxane’.
Basically, there are two different types of threads;
- The first kind of threads is Cogs. These are the threads which comes with small barbs that act like hooks which fix to the skin and helps in lifting the skin upward during the non-surgical thread lift procedure. These threads are vital for performing face lifts, eyebrow lifts, breast uplifts for example when immediate lifting of the skin is required.
- The second kind comprise of very fine threads. The basic objective of these threads is to stimulate the production of collagen and to help in skin tightening and also they induce lipolysis like in the jawline for obtaining a slimmer jawline. These threads are inserted into jawline, neck and decollage area, body and stretch marks & scars
PDO thread lift is a non-surgical treatment which gives dramatic results with quite low downtime. The patient experience discomfort almost like an insects bite while leaving no scars or cuts, behind.
An interesting fact about PDO threads:
The working of PDO threads and acupuncture needles is almost similar. Both of them, adopts mechanotransduction processes to stimulate production of collagen through the complex pathways. It is a mechanism via which the mechanical stimulus is converted to the chemical activity by the cells.
PDO thread lift treatment at CosmeDocs
CosmeDocs offer the non-surgical facelift treatment with PDO threads by using the specially created blunt cannulas along with very fine needles which are inserted into the skin. Unlike surgical facelift procedures which entail scars, general anaesthesia and long recovery times this non-invasive facelift give comparable results without the need of any of the aforementioned.
Indications for PDO Thread lift treatment indications:
- Round, Sagging Face – Non Surgical Face Lift
- Brow / Forehead Lift for Droopy Eyebrows
- Stimulates Collagen (Under Eye Circles, Cheeks, Nasolabial Folds, Skin Furrows)
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Improvements in Skin Texture (Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Pores and Laxity)
- Lipolysis (eg. facial slimming)
- Neck & Cleavage Skin Furrows
- Breast Firming & Shaping
- Stretch Marks
- Stubborn Fat Deposits (Arms, Belly, Love Handles, Buttocks)