Make-up is a daily essential for every woman especially for working women. But due to busy life style it is more a chore and a hassle to apply make-up on daily basis. It becomes more of a problem when you accidently smudge your liner or lipstick or when it melts away while you are travelling towards your office or work destination.
Semi-permanent make-up is a perfect solution, to all these problems with daily application of make-up. The beauty of semi-permanent makeup is that whether you involuntarily rub your eyes or clear your lips or you sleep, your make-up will remain in place without even a little change. It helps to augment your facial features, improves your overall appearance and looks as if you have just applied the fresh and natural make-up without any smudges. Semi-permanent make-up is water proof so there is no fear that it will fade away due to sweating or with water.
It gives you an enhanced and beautiful facial profile without making it look unnatural and overdone. And it saves your lots of time in the morning which you daily spend in trying to apply a flawless makeup.
What is Semi Permanent Make-up?
Semi-permanent makeup is also referred to as micropigmentation, is a state-of-the-art technique in which the small quantities of colour pigments are injected into the upper layer or epidermis of the skin. As skin exfoliates, the makeup becomes lighter in colour. Semi permanent makeup effect stays for 1-3 years (several factors effects its time period) and it naturally fades away without causing any kind of discolouration to skin.
Who can benefit from semi-permanent make-up?
- Every women of any age who want to look attractive all the time as well as some men of any age group.
- Women who wish to correct their asymmetrical eyebrows.
- Women who are looking for a 24-hours beauty and confidence.
- People involved in sports field.
- Women whose skin is sensitive to make-up products.
- Women with very thin eyebrows and tired of pencilling them daily.
The semi-permanent makeup treatments are not specifically for women. Men who want to look handsome and attractive can also avail this treatment.
Possible Application Areas
- Top eyeliner
- Lower eyeliner
- Eyelash enhancement
- Lip Blush
- Lip extensions
- Full lip colour
- Beauty spot/freckles
- Areola darkening/repigmenting and scar camouflage
- Areola creation after cancer
- Scars & burns revision & camouflage
- Hair Transplant scar camouflage
- Vitiligo camouflage
- Alopecia camouflage